Lessons from Managing Thousands of Tenants
Diane is possibly the most highly rated Property Manager that I personally know. Diane operates a highly successful property management company in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge and every referral I’ve ever sent her has glowing feedback. Each year, her company manages over 600-700 tenants across student rentals, apartment buildings, small multi-family, rent-to-own, and single family homes. It also helps that Diane is a practicing Paralegal who takes tenants to court when needed. She can practically recite the entire Landlord Tenant Act so tenants know not to question her authority.
In this episode we discuss:
- The truth about appearances on social media
- Diane’s most recent acquisition and the numbers
- Who shouldn’t invest in real estate
- How to spot bed bugs
- How to avoid getting fleas on you
- Ideal neighbourhoods in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge
- What happens to a market when rental licensing is introduced
- Tips on managing tenants
- Type of property for maximum appreciation
- Ease of permitting basement suiting between different towns
- Are student condos good investments?
- Advice on choosing locations for student rental properties
- Dealing with asbestos in your building
If you would like to reach out to Diane, here is her email: acso
Podcast available here:
Google Play: http://goo.gl/CAM5Mn
On itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/truth-about-real-estate-investing…/id1100488294
On Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=87335&refid=stpr
Download as an MP3 by right clicking here and choosing “save as”
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!